Updated: Apr 22, 2021
You can now make your very own bubble tea at home with our ingredients, YAY! A «step by step»-guide can soon be seen on https://teaology.no. DM us for more details.
Can we just say how incredibly EXCITED we are? You can finally purchase our DIY boba-kits and be your very own BOBArista at home 💋 Remember to tag us!!
Read below for more information about the kits.
🛍️ What's in the kits?
• Brown sugar-kit (199 NOK for 10 servings):
- Oolong tea leaves, authentic brown sugar and tapioca pearls.
• Mangolden-kit (299 NOK for 10 servings):
- Oolong tea leaves, mango syrup and your choice of popping pearls.
• Matcha-kit (270 NOK for 50 servings matcha, but 10 servings tapioca):
- Matcha powder and tapioca pearls.
• A customised ice tea-kit: choose flavour and topping after your choice, excluding all drinks based on Dirty Chata, Silky Oolong, Taro and Jasmine Classic.*
• Plastic bottles 500/700 ml (39 NOK), glass bulb-bottle 500 ml (89 NOK) and metal straw (39 NOK) can be purchased at us too.
🤔 How to purchase?
• Direct purchase at our tea station in Posthallen or @sandvika_storsenter
• Through our website https://teaology.no
🌍 Can TeaOlogy ship the kits nationwide?
• Yes, we’ll ship to everyone in Norway. Shipping fees will be charged.
♻️ Can I refill the plastic bottles from the kits?
• YES YES YES YES! To reduce waste, we would love for you to come back with the bottles for a refill of your desired ingredients. Always choose the most eco-friendly option whenever you can!