Updated: Feb 22, 2022
By popular demand from our TeaOlogy community, we will host a cosplay event and the FIRST cosplay contest since 2019 in Oslo for you 😱 The cosplay event will be divided in two parts for two different dates:
1. 𝗣𝗿𝗲-𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 "𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗢𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆":
- Date and place: 02.10.21 in the backyard of TeaOlogy Storo.
- What’ll happen? During the event you can go to different costume-, hair-, wig- and make up-booths in our backyard, to receive advice from experienced cosplayers. It ultimately means you will get help on how to start on a cosplay project. We know how overwhelming and how tricky it can be to start on a project, so that’s why we want to help you out on 02.10.21!
- Cosplayers that’ll attend to give you valuable advices:
@sillizicuni, @ina.golf, @vixie.dust, @jopux.cos, @hellcatcos, @myx.cosplay, @heliheart, @fairylylumi 🥰
2. 𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 "𝗖𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁":
- Date and place: end of October in a secret place 👀😳
- What’ll happen? A cosplay conventention hosted by us. You’ll get the possibility to show off your costume to fellow cosplayers. It’ll be the first cosplay contest in Oslo since 2019, where you can win prizes from us and @outlandoslo. More information about the main event will come. Keep an eye out, because it’ll be big 😉
We are incredibly lucky to work with The Japanese Embassy, Outland and Film fra Sør for this event!
We had a survey to see what you want us to host, where cosplay and anime got the majority of votes from you guys. We always want to be a safe and inclusive place, where you are free from judgement from other people. We hope you find it enjoyable 💗