• Date: 24.09.22
• The program for the day:
- 11:00 - 13:30: a special event for the grand reopening, where you can order bubble tea, join different games, have the chance to win various prizes, and perhaps you'll get a surprise? 😉🧋
- 13:30 - 21:00: TeaOlogy Posthallen operates as normal, where you can order bubble tea and relax in an upgraded, bigger tea station than ever before!
• The thoughts about the asset of TeaOlogy Posthallen:
- Handbuilt arched doorway: the connection between the old and new location.
- Custom-made interior: we have a clear vision on how we want TeaOlogy to look like, that’s why we had to order custom-made interior to fully blend our thoughts with reality. The wavy marble table is formed like a river, to portray a stream of liquid (water/tea); and also to connect the old and new location.
- Circles: there are LOTS of circles everywhere, in form of paintings, flooring, neon signs and light instalments at Posthallen —> this is to represent the round-shaped pearls in bubble tea!
- Colour palette: with green, pink and purple as the main colours of Posthallen, we hope you find it easy on your eyes, but also appealing and fun! We want you to feel like you step into a whole new magical universe when being at us!
- Cloud lamps: are you inside or outside, or maybe you’re in a dream? Well, the cloud lamps sure make TeaOlogy Posthallen VERYYY dreamy! Just how we want TeaOlogy to be ☁️
Thank you for joining our creative, explorative and fun journey! It's a dream to be able to do what we love. We hope you'll enjoy the new look of TeaOlogy Posthallen - our firstborn tea station and now it'll be our flagship store of all TeaOlogy's tea stations in NORWAY!
🏼 PS: looking back at old content of TeaOlogy Posthallen makes us emotional… the old interior will forever be a core memory for us!