• The program for the day:
- 11:00 - 13:30: a special event for the grand reopening, where you can order bubble tea, join different games, have the chance to win different prizes, and perhaps you'll get a surprise? 😉🧋
- 13:30 - 21:00: TeaOlogy Posthallen operates as normal, where you can order bubble tea and relax in an upgraded, bigger tea station than ever before!
• Unique key features of TeaOlogy Posthallen:
- Three different floorings of epoxy, vinyl and tiles... because we're extra like that!
- Handbuilt arched doorway: an impressive artwork that took us the longest time to build, which connects the old and new location together!
- Custom-made interior: it was so fun to customise our own furniture - from the chairs, sofas, shelves to the long, wavy marble table that goes through the arched doorway!
- Cloud lamps that change colours: take a sip of your bubble tea and feel like you’re amongst the clouds ☁️
- Mirror tables: yes, you read that correct! Our tables are made of reflective glass, which can be used to take cute mirror selfies!
• Our sincere message to you:
As you may know by now, the process of expanding and renovating TeaOlogy Posthallen has been a long journey. We're therefore thrilled to finally see the realisation of our strategic planning - a plan that's been in the work for two years. We hope you'll find TeaOlogy Posthallen pleasing for your senses, because we sure are really proud of the final look!
Thank you for joining our creative, explorative and fun journey! It's a dream to be able to do what we love. We hope you'll enjoy the new look of TeaOlogy Posthallen - our firstborn tea station and now it'll be our flagship store of all TeaOlogy's tea stations in NORWAY